Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Meet Her Friends & Fast 5!!

Hey guys, I'm BACK!!
After 12 days off, I'm really sorry to keep U all waiting~
Thanks for all those who visit my blogs, and thanks for those who help me to click the advertisements~
Hopefully U all will keep on following my blog here! =)

Well, continue from what I had left 12 days ago~
Apart from meeting her family, I had actually went to meet her sistas a.k.a friends too~
Hmm, I still remember that day fall on the 1st of May which was the Labour's Day of Malaysia~
So, generally, all people choose to stay at home or went to the shopping malls, cinemas or KTV's to have some splendid moments with their loved ones~

And indeed, it turned out to be so~
At first, we planned to went to a shopping mall to have a game of bowling~
But, it was just too crowded there~ Therefore, we had to think of another plan else~ =="
So, we decided to went to another famous shopping complex around Johor Bahru---------------------> "City Square"

Hmm, that's not my first visit to this place~
I still remember clearly that I been there before with my dear dar and her friends in January~
So, not much to describe about this shopping complexes~
Just a big one, with 5,6 or 7 floors not many restaurants apart from branded shops here~



* An overview of City Squares*

So, when we arrive there~
Of course we went to search for lunch~

*And, we went to eat some pasta and spaghetti~*

*And of course, the mango blended ice as dessert~! (Highly recommended here)*

And, of course, having some camwhore that time~ =p


*And, of course, having some camwhore that time (Dar with her sistas)~*
There's actually 3 of them but slightly unfortunate that one of them was having test that time~

* Dar & Me~ (Match?)*=p

Hmm, after the lunch, we went for some shopping there~
Frankly speaking, the main difference between here and Pavillion would be that~
Pavillion was mainly designed for those rich people~
Whilst here was for all people~
The things here werent that expensive and most importantly, the interior design of it makes it looks like a high ranked shopping malls~
* Captured with dar's Canon IXUS 115, the design was just awesome! *

Hmm, after that, we went for a movie~
The movie was one that I like and one which I had followed previously~
It was " Fast and Furious 5"!!! (I rate 4 stars over 5 for this one) =)
What shall I said about this movie?
For me, it was definitely one of the best from the Fast & Furious movie!

What makes it so unique and worth to watch was definitely "Dwayne The Rock Johnson" taking part in the movie!

* Vin Diesel & Paul Walker was the criminal, The Rock was the cop~The chemistry between them ROCKS!! *

* Let's applaud the KING OF HUMOUR in the movie! =)*
Cant wait for Transformer 3: Dark of The Moon (He did take part too for your info)

* One of the epic scene in the movie-- Vin Diesel saying " This Is Brazil" to The Rock as The Rock try to capture him*

Hmm, the movie was just brilliant!
Here's the trailer! =)


Hmm, not much to do after the movie~
Just went for a dinner at a local Japanese restaurant~
Ehh, the design is okay, but still prefer Sushi Kings in terms of the food~ =p



* Dar's food, no offense, but I still prefer Sushi King's one =p *

So, that wreck up my date with her sista's~
Firstly, thanks for driving us home to her sista's~
Next, thanks for my dear dar's family for all the treat include accomodation, food and others during my stay at her home! U all are such a good company to be hanging around with =)
Time to off, but will hoping for another visit to her home sooner, and one more,

" I LOVE SKUDAI! " =)

No comments:

Post a Comment