Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 19, 2012

March oh March Part 1

Well, it was the 19th of March already!
March definitely suprised me by the way it pass by~
I'm way so impressed by the speed of it! (Troll face)

Hmm, back to the my post today,
it was for sure all about my life in this month~
To conclude the month so far,
I would just describe in few words,
Busy, Tiring, Hectic!

There were few reasons I do said so~
And do continue reading to see whether you agreed with me or not! (Eye Winking)

(i) Those Days As A Member of The Red Cross Society
*Hmm, it happened about three weeks ago, where the skies were bright and clear~*

And guess what we did that day?

Sleeping?

Swimming?

Picnic?

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

Here's what we did~

 


 
Yeap, you get me right, it was Sports Day in our college...

But that's for them only..

For me and my class, we did this...


 
*We healed people!*

Hmm, unfortunately our class had been selected to join the Red Cross Society..

At first, I really felt bored to join such society again..

Particularly after the 5 years on St.John Ambulance in secondary school..

I thought it was enough of such act already after I left school..

But who knew my relationships would just seem like never end! ==

Still, I had no rights to propose any objection since this was fixed by the college..

So our class worked as a unit that day..

We marched, we observed and we healed!

 
* We were the "doctors" of the day!!*

To work under the sun before soaking under the rain was definitely not a good experience..

And things got even worse when our team conceded the marching title to other units..

Still, looking at the number of athletes that we actually managed to heal at the end of the day was a great satisfaction!!

We worked as a unit that day, and we did healed many people regarding of our limited experience..(We only trained how to wrap a bandage in class for 3 or 4 times)

That's what matter the most to me! 

 (2) A Visit To A Rural School 
 Well, the next task we faced a class were our BIG program this semester..
 And this year it promised a different challenge ahead..
 As we were selected to teach students from a rural school the multiplication table!
 Along with the other class that were also being selected along with us, we reach here..

* Picture of the day! Love the reflection and the view behind so much!* =)

 
 *Some scene around the school~*


 *Marching towards the students!*

Well, we did conducted a few programs with us..

We planned programs like Maths Exercise, Station Game and even some teaching and asking time with the students in order to improve their understanding on multiplication table!

And here's some photos ilustrating what actually happened that day~






 

And the highlight of the day was of course one of my fellow classmates actually singing in front of the kids!

*The singer and the popular teacher!*

And later was the teaching and questioning lesson~

Hmm, at first I thought it would be hard to teach those students which were said to be extrememly poor in multiplication table..

But in the end, they proved the rumours wrong!

As mostly all of them just breezed through all the questions being set earlier!!

Really A Big Salute to all the students and the teachers involved!

And that concluded our one day trip~

So, before leaving, here's a photo on us~

*Phew, Mission Accomplished!*

So, those two activity generally concluded those days in March before holiday..
But still, do stay tuned with me dear readers..
As there will be Part 2 and Part 3 to come in this coming days.
And to all of those who were reading this post, I sincerely thank you and I owe you a deep apologize over the delay!
Sorry to keep you waiting, and thanks a lot for the support!
Till then, chiaos =))


No comments:

Post a Comment